Boston has become a big hub of new talent with many new shows selecting its cast from the pool of Boston Modeling, promotional and acting pool.
MODELING & CASTING AGENCIES
What do you need to know
to be a model?
- Photographic or Print Models
- Woman Fashion Print Model
- Woman Commercial Modeling
- Male Fashion Model
- Male Commercial and Print model
- Runway Modeling
- Child Model
- Television Commercial model
- Promotional Modeling
- Modeling Rates
- Tools of the Trade
- How to be a successful model tips
- Modeling Resource Guide
- What are the height and size requirements for men, women, and children?
- What is expected of a professional model?
- How to be a successful model? How much do models make?
- Items you will need to have?
- What phrases associated with the dialog of terms?
- Where to go from here personal evaluations from a model coach:
- Hair, Makeup, Height, Personal appearance, Weight
When you have all your portfolio shots and biography information ready, there are many top modeling agencies in the US you can approach to get started in modeling industry. Be careful of those who want up front fees and have you pay for a new portfolio. If the agency believes in you, they will take care of those costs.