Marketing Plan For a Property For Sale
What follows is a 16-week strategic marketing plan for a typical property for sale.
- Discuss market analysis and marketing plan.
- Prepare and sign Multiple Listing contract and Seller's Disclosure.
- Install 'For Sale' sign, with your permission.
- Photograph interior and/or exterior of property, or duplicate owner's photos.
- There are many benefits of making a real estate video listing of the property.
- Enter property in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and BostonRealty.com.
- Schedule Broker's Open House for all area agents, E-mail notice to agents.
- Prepare 4-color Home Feature sheet.
- Prepare Mortgage Qualification Information to be used at Open Houses.
- Enter Listing on the Internet
- Use social media to list the property
- Distribute feature sheet to all local offices (@500 agents).
- Fax or mail feature sheets to database of appropriate buyers.
- Prepare and mail 'Just Listed' postcards to neighbors and surrounding streets.
- Develop ad copy for the newspaper.
- Hold Public Open Houses.
- Arrange and/or accompany showings for all other agents.
- Review competitive market position.
- Follow up with agents and customers for feedback and report to Seller.
- Present to, and discuss with, Seller all offers on the property.
How to NOT sell your home