As you know people give different gifts on this occasion, but some men like to clothe themselves with the perfect clothing. For these men, a shirt can be a wonderful idea to give on a valentine day. As you know shirts is that sort of top and a piece of clothing meant for the trunk of the body. It offers men a sort of protection for the upper half as well as gives them a style. Earlier shirts were just used for the sake of wrapping something on the upper half of the body.
On this valentine, you can think about the most worn type of shirts by your beloved. You can even go wild in presenting them with a nightshirt, a rugby shirt, or a golf shirt if that is the interest of your beloved.
Let us take a look at some of the interesting types of shirts that you can gift your valentine.
• Polo shirt: Polo shirt is a shirt with collar but have only a partial vertical opening with buttons
• Shirt or dress shirt: Shirt is a shirt with collar and full vertical opening with buttons
• Tank top: Tank top is a sleeveless T-shirt
• Nightshirt: Night shirt is used for sleeping
• Sweater, sweatshirt: with or without hood
• Rugby shirt: Rugby shirt is basically a rugged long-sleeved polo shirt
• Hawaiian shirt: Hawaiian shirt is a colorful short-sleeve dress shirt
• Guayabera: Guayabera is an embroidered dress shirt with four pockets
• Golf shirt: Golf shirt is a polo shirt
• Baseball shirt: Baseball shirt is usually distinguished by a three quarters sleeve
• Fishnet shirt, transparent
• First shirt: the First shirt is a nick-name for a First Sergeant
When you wish to buy a shirt for your valentine, just ask him a few questions about his likings about different styles and patterns. Here is a list of some questions that you can find answers to in order to gift a prefect shirt to your valentine, this valentine:
What type of covering does his want for the shoulders and arms
• If he wants no covering at all for the shoulders and arms you can try finding out a tube top that does not reach higher than the armpits and stays in place by elasticity.
• Ask questions to him about the bands on the shoulders
• Does he want a shirt covering the shoulders, but without sleeves
• Ask questions to him about the short sleeves.
• Ask questions about the half-long sleeves.
• Ask about the sleeves. Whether long or short. If long, you can ask him about cuffs:
• Ask questions to him about the buttons.
• Ask questions to him about the buttons then whether he wants single or multiple buttons
• Does he want buttonholes only for use with cufflinks
• Ask him about the level of the lower edge:
• Does he want something like leaving the belly button area bare
• Ask questions to him about the shirt to be until the waist
• Ask questions to him about the shirt covering the crotch
• Ask questions to him about the shirt covering part of the legs
• Ask questions to him about the levels in between
• Ask questions to him about the opening:
• Does he want a shirt that has vertical opening on the front side to all the way down, with buttons or zipper
• Does he want a shirt that does not have left and right front side separable, put on over the head
• Does he want a shirt that has upper front side opening If yes, ask him about the following:
• Does he want a shirt that has V-shaped permanent opening on the top of the front side
• Does he want a shirt that has No opening at the upper front side
• Does he want a shirt that has Vertical opening on the upper front side with buttons or zipper
• Ask questions to him with regard to the neck:
• Does he want a shirt with polo neck
• Does he want shirt with a collar
• Ask questions to him about the shirt with collar having buttons at the tips for a button-down collar
• Does he want a shirt without collar
• Ask questions to him with regard to pockets:
• How many pockets does he want in the shirt
• Ask about the location of the pockets
• Ask him about the closure, not closable, flap, or button or zipper.
• Ask questions to him with regard to hood
• Ask questions about the fabrics:
• Does he want a cotton shirt
• Does he want a synthetic fiber shirt
• Ask questions to him about the silk shirt
Of the late 20th it has become common to use shirts to carry messages or advertising. Shirts can be used to convey individual views or show varying tastes, or lack thereof. Someone wearing a Peter England shirt with vertical lines is sending a very different message from the person in the shirt with some animation character printed on it. Many people make use of the shirts to tell others about which sports teams they like, a favorite quotation or book, who their favorite actor. Shirts are seen that memorialize any possible event; birthdays, weddings, vacations, summer camps, family reunions, the possibilities are endless. You can find out about the particular liking of your valentine about these interests and can gift him one of his favorites.
In the context of latest Indian fashion, embroidered shirts are generally and commonly worn for all occasions whether formal or informal, parties and wedding receptions. Most of these are bought in local malls and shops and from ready-made garment shops. The conception that messages and text can be customized makes it a very appealing option. Therefore, embroidered shirts are in great demand by individuals and businesses alike. The art is called chicken and the shirts can be worn with jeans, skirts, pants, and khakis. You can even go in for these types of shirts to gift your valentine.