Here is a list of various state fairs and country fairs in Massachusetts throughout the year. Hopefully there is something for everyone, from King Richard's Faire, The Cider Day Fesitival to the Massachusetts Sheep and Woolcraft.
- Adams Agricultural Fair - The Adams Agricultural Fair takes place in Adams, Massachusetts. It features agricultural exhibits, livestock shows, horse pulls, live entertainment, carnival rides, and a wide range of food vendors.
- Barnstable County Fair - Held in Falmouth, the Barnstable County Fair is a popular annual event in Cape Cod. It offers agricultural displays, livestock shows, live music performances, amusement rides, games, and a variety of food options.
- Belchertown Fair - The Belchertown Fair is an annual fair held in Belchertown, Massachusetts. It showcases livestock exhibits, horse shows, live entertainment, tractor pulls, arts and crafts, and a diverse selection of food vendors.
- Blandford Fair - Located in Blandford, Massachusetts, the Blandford Fair is a traditional agricultural fair that includes livestock shows, horse racing, agricultural exhibits, live music, tractor pulls, and a midway with rides and games.
- Bolton Fair - Held in Lancaster, this fair features agricultural exhibits, animal shows, live entertainment, carnival rides, tractor pulls, and delicious fair food.
- Brockton Fair - The Brockton Fair is an annual event held in Brockton, Massachusetts. It features amusement rides, games, live entertainment, agricultural exhibits, food vendors, and a variety of attractions.
- Cider Day Festival - The Cider Day Festival takes place in Franklin County, Massachusetts. It celebrates the region's apple heritage and includes cider pressing demonstrations, apple tastings, live music, workshops, and activities for all ages.
- Cummington Fair - Taking place in Cummington, this fair presents livestock exhibits, horse shows, live entertainment, truck pulls, a midway, and a variety of food vendors.
- Fiesta Shows - Fiesta Shows is a traveling amusement park that visits various locations throughout Massachusetts. It features thrilling rides, games, concessions, and entertainment for the whole family.
- Franklin County Fair - Taking place in Greenfield, this fair celebrates the agricultural heritage of Franklin County. It offers entertainment, livestock exhibits, horse pulls, tractor pulls, carnival rides, and fair food.
- Hammond Castle Faire - The Hammond Castle Faire is held at the Hammond Castle Museum in Gloucester, Massachusetts. This Renaissance-themed faire includes live performances, period crafts, historical reenactments, and interactive experiences.
- King Richard's Faire - King Richard's Faire is a Renaissance festival held in Carver, Massachusetts. It offers jousting tournaments, live performances, historical reenactments, crafts, games, and traditional faire food.
- Marshfield Fair - Held in Marshfield, this fair highlights agricultural displays, livestock shows, live music, arts and crafts, and a variety of food vendors.
- Martha's Vineyard Agricultural Society Fair - The Martha's Vineyard Agricultural Society Fair takes place in West Tisbury, Massachusetts. It features livestock shows, agricultural exhibits, horse events, live music, arts and crafts, and local food vendors.
- Massachusetts Cranberry Harvest Festival - This festival celebrates cranberry harvest season in Wareham, Massachusetts. It includes cranberry bog tours, cooking demonstrations, live music, craft vendors, and cranberry-themed activities.
- Massachusetts 4-H Fairs - Massachusetts hosts several 4-H fairs throughout the state. These fairs highlight the achievements of 4-H youth in various disciplines such as agriculture, livestock, crafts, and more.
- Massachusetts Sheep and Woolcraft Fair - The Massachusetts Sheep and Woolcraft Fair is held in Cummington, Massachusetts. It showcases sheep shows, woolcraft demonstrations, fiber arts exhibits, workshops, and vendors selling fiber-related products.
- Spencer Fair - The Spencer Fair takes place in Spencer, Massachusetts, and is one of the oldest agricultural fairs in the state. It features livestock exhibits, horse shows, tractor pulls, live music, amusement rides, and a variety of food options.
- Three County Fair - Located in Northampton, this fair showcases a blend of agriculture, entertainment, and amusement rides. It includes livestock shows, live music, demolition derbies, and a wide array of fair attractions.
- Eastern States Exposition (The Big E) - This is one of the largest and most popular fairs in Massachusetts, held annually in West Springfield. It showcases agriculture, entertainment, exhibits, rides, and food from all six New England states.
- Topsfield Fair - Located in Topsfield, this fair is one of the oldest agricultural fairs in the United States. It features livestock shows, horse racing, amusement rides, live entertainment, and various exhibits.
These fairs add to the diverse range of agricultural exhibits, entertainment, and community celebrations that take place across Massachusetts. Remember to check the specific dates and details of each fair, as they may vary from year to year.
Enjoy the festivities!
Click Here for Festivals in Massachusetts